Aaaaaaw Yeah ! It’s that time again folks, The most limited adidas Yeezy Boost V2 release to date is back next Saturday 24th June 2017. And we’re going to equip you with what you need to know in order to give you the best chance of securing a pair……legitimately
Our last post “Buy the Yeezy Boost V2 Cream – How To Guide” helped a few of you secure a pair of the coveted cream iteration. So we decided to help out again. But this time the odds are slightly better as adidas will be releasing the V2 Zebra’s in more numbers, although this will still a very limited release with huge demand.
Adidas has issued a stern warning to bot users that they’ll be putting in extra defenses by way of additional verification questions via the “adidas confirmed app”. Many welcome this news as it’s the fairest way to ensure everyone gets a fair shot at buying the sneakers. It’s yet to be seen if other stockists and retailers will follow suit or what the additional questions will be, but for now it looks to be an extremely hyped re-release/re-stock.
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT, HERE’S WHAT YOU CAME FOR !
(All Raffles Are Now Closed)
Here’s the best legitimate methods of buying the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Zebra’s.
The “adidas confirmed” App – This requires you to be in an adidas confirmed “Zone” using your GPS location.
- If you’re in a valid “Zone” you should be able to register when registration opens up-REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
- On Wednesday 21st June 2017 reservations will open at a specific time – BE READY AND KEEP YOUR PUSH NOTIFICATIONS AND GPS ON
- On the reservation day at a specific time there’s normally a countdown, as soon as the countdown button says “TAP NOW” tap the on-screen button BUT THIS TIME THINGS ARE DIFFERENT
- There may still be a countdown, however you’ll need to tap a sequence of images as quickly as possible for your chance to secure a pair. This may also be a question/answer sequence
- If you’re successful you’ll be given details and a time to collect (and pay retail which is £169 this time) for your pair of Yeezy’s at your chosen store according to your location and “Zone”
In-store and online Raffles – List of available raffles under this section and will be updated regularly, so keep checking back on this page
Keep an eye on retailers social media – As mentioned in previous posts, retailers will drop hints and teasers for the release. They also provide details of competitions, giveaways, mailing lists or other unique methods of in-store or online raffling. This is a very good method for staying ahead of the rest, with the likes of JD Sports, Footlocker, Footlocker EU and adidas themselves already posting teasers today, this indicates that Footlocker and JD Sports (among others) will be stocking the shoe which was not the case for the first drop.
Buy Online on release day 21/06/17 here at adidas.com – Please Note, this is likely to be the most difficult method – Be online and on the website at least 15 to 20 minutes before launch (if you plan to do this on your smart phone remember to close all other apps running in the background. Your network performance on the day will need to be on FLEEK so consider using WiFi). As soon as you’re on the product page DON’T keep refreshing the page, this will keep puts you to the back of the online queuing system. When the product page says it’s refreshing “please be patient”, despite what your heart and soul is telling you, just try and be patient.
- Closed – END Clothing Online Raffle – Register here via END Launches micro site – Draw closes 9am BST 24th June 2017 (release day)
- Closed – END Clothing In-store Raffle – (Newcastle and Glasgow) – Raffle open from 9am Wednesday 21st June 2017 and closes 5pm Friday 23rd June 2017
- CLOSED – Philip Browne Online raffle –
“Philip Browne Yeezy Raffle” You’ll need to create an account (or Login if you have one already) – Closes 11:59 CET 18th June 2017
- Closed – Size? – in-store Raffle via Size? Smart Phone App – Download Size? App for IOS and Android (Download app and click ” Enter The adidas originals Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Raffle)
- Closed – Wellgosh – Online Raffle – Enter for a chance to purchase in-store: Find the raffle image to bring up the entry form – Click Here (Wellgosh Yeezy Raffle) REMEMBER WINNERS WILL HAVE TO COMPLETE PURCHASE IN-STORE IN LEICESTER
- CLOSED – JD Sports –
In-store Raffle London Oxford Street (also at JD Sports Nieuwendijk AMSTERDAM and St Mary DUBLIN) Monday 19th & Tuesday 20th June 2017 and Winners will be notified 23rd June 2017
- CLOSED – Footlocker UK –
In-store (OXFORD STREET) raffle registration from Monday 19th To store closing time Tuesday 20th June 2017
- Closed – Offspring Shoes – Instagram Raffle – Head over to Offspring Shoes official Instagram account find the their latest Yeezy 350 Zebra post and follow the instructions (you’ll need to have a legitimate Instagram account and follow Offspring)
- Closed – 18montrose.com – Online Raffle -Sign up by completing the online form here 18Montrose Yeezy Zebra Raffle (Raffle closes Saturday 24th June 2017 at 8am BST)
- Closed SneakersnStuff – In-store raffle registration on Thursday 22nd June 2017 11am to 6pm GMT (107-108 Shoreditch High Street London)
- Closed – Footpatrol – Online registration for in-store raffle Click here Footpatrol Yeezy Zebra Raffle
Can’t get enough of Adidas ? Then Don’t forget to check out all Adidas New arrivals