Ok Guys, It’s Almost That Time Again. But We’re Ready, and Equipping You With The Best Ways To Try and Secure A Pair Of adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cream
- Download the “adidas confirmed” App – This app will require you to be in an adidas confirmed “Zone” using your GPS location. If you’re in a valid “Zone” you’ll be able to register (Registration open NOW). On 26th April 2017 reservations will open at a specific time – BE READY AND KEEP PUSH NOTIFICATIONS ON – There’ll eventually be a countdown, as soon as the countdown button says “TAP NOW” tap the on-screen button as lightning fast as you can. If you’re successful you’ll be given details and a time to collect (and pay retail) for your pair of Yeezy’s at your chosen store according to your location and “Zone”
- Enter raffles like your Life depends on it (list of available raffles below and will be updated regularly – so keep checking back on this page)
- Buy Online on release day 29/04/17 here at adidas.com – Please Note, this is likely to be the most difficult method – Be online and on the website at least 15 to 20 minutes before launch. As soon as you’re on the product page DO NOT be tempted to keep refreshing the page, because this will keep putting you to the back of any online queuing system. If and (or) when the product page says it’s refreshing “please be patient”, you need to trust that the page and product is refreshing
- Keep an eye on retailers social media – Some retailers will drop hints of other methods for release such as competitions, giveaways, mailing lists or giving out limited wristbands that allow you to rock up to the store at a given time and date to complete purchase…stress free
Raffle List – All Raffles Have Now Finished, Ended and (or) Closed For Entry
- JD Sports – In-store Raffle ONLY (Sign Up Via Oxford Street Store on 24th and 25th April 2017 – Ended
- Footlocker (UK) – In-store Raffle ONLY: Oxford Street pre-registration Sign up starts from store opening time 24th April to store closing 25th April 2017. Winners announced 28th April 2017 by 23:59 CET – Ended
- Size? – Download Size? App for IOS and Android (Download app and click “Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Raffle – Enter Here” banner) – Ended
- Offspring – Register In-store – Go and register at Commercial Street, Camden or Neal Street Stores from now until 3pm Wednsday 26th April 2017 – Ended
- END. – Register via END Launches micro-site here – Register now, but draw closes 9am BST (not GMT) 29th April 2017 – Ended
- END. – In-store Raffle (Newcastle and Glasgow) – Raffle open from 9am 26th April 2017 to 5pm on 28th April 2017 – Ended
- Philip Browne – Online Raffle Open now until 3pm CET 24th April 2017. You’ll need an account if you don’t have one already. Once logged in, fill out the raffle form and thats it. Wait to see if you’re lucky – Ended
- Footpatrol – Online Raffle Via their blog (here) Open now but closes 10am 26th April 2017 at 10am – Ended
While it’s not possible to guarantee success due to the sheer demand and limited supply of the shoe, following our tips above and staying posted should increase your chances of obtaining a pair of one of the years most anticipated releases exponentially.
Stay Posted, stay tuned, good luck and stay fly.